Thursday, February 23, 2012

30 before 30

I should be studying, but it's Thursday night and I don't really want to, I'm already on weekend mode even though I have a big day tomorrow. Oh well.

Morgan recently brought to my attention this idea of "30 before 30." The name says it all, but basically it's a bucket list of 30 things to do before I turn 30 years old. Considering I still have a solid 6 years to accomplish these things, I think it's pretty feasible. Here it is, in it's full glory, no particular order:

















"30 before 30"
30. visit san francisco
29. run a half marathon
28. see redwoods
27. explore europe
26. go wine tasting
25. go skydiving
24. own a house
23. invest in the stock market
22. successfully make a rainbow cake
21. crochet a blanket
20. own a new kitchen aid stand mixer
19. drive a VW bus
18. release a Kongming lantern
17. go to Las Vegas
16. take pictures in an old photobooth
15. jump off a waterfall
14. drink a bloody mary
13. visit a rainforest
12. complete the bourbon trail (completed thus far: Maker's Mark, Four Roses, Buffalo Trace, and Woodford Reserve)
11. make a souffle
10. spontaneously buy a plane ticket
9. pick a cookbook and make everything in it
8. extremely over tip a server
7. have a full-time job that I love
6. visit all 50 states
5. take my mom on vacation
4. go on a trip and ditch my phone the entire time
3. go barefoot an entire day
2. adopt a dog
1. graduate and become Dr. Mary Rose Durkin, Au.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment